With over 100+ different concrete mix designs, we are certain we can meet the needs of your residential or commercial projects.
Still unsure? Contact us for more information or give us a call, we are happy to assist you.
- Our different types of concrete mixes are approved for commercial and residential use.
- There's more to concrete than what it seems. That's why we supply high performance admixtures which will make the concrete durable and long-lasting. Concrete admixtures are manufactured chemicals that help with workability, durability and strength.
- Need colored concrete? Look no further, with a wide variety of colors, the choices are endless. Supplied by the best, the main color ingredient in the mixtures are so strong that one teaspoon full can tint enough paint to cover a house.
- Did you know fibers can be added into concrete? Yes fibers. Adding fibers will help control or reduce cracks, improve strength and increase durability of the concrete.
- Got sand. We use a lab tested natural sand in all of our high quality mix designs. All of our sand is brought in from Albuquerque NM. We do this to ensure there is no clay in the material and the ASR in the sand meets all mix design specifications.
Use the helpful calculator below to estimate the volume and weight of concrete necessary to cover a given area. Purchasing slightly more concrete than the estimated result can reduce the probability of having insufficient concrete (Concrete Calculator - calculator.net).
Mostly used as a barrier. The Lego blocks comes in 2' x 2' x 4'. Call our office for pricing, delivery, on/off loading details.
Essential safety item for public parking lots. Our parking barriers measure up to 6' long. Call our office for pricing details.
Michele's Ready Mix Rock & Recycle, Inc.
1661 Hasler Valley Rd, Gallup New Mexico 87301, United States
Copyright © 2023 Michele's Ready Mix Rock & Recycle, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy